Relive your childhood and show these great movies to your kids before it’s too late!
1. Princess Bride. It’s funny and delivers some of the greatest movie lines of all time. Ages 8+. Inconceivable!
2. Stand by Me. This one is not for the kiddies, but an important movie to watch with your pre-teen. A life lesson. Ages 14+.
3. The Sandlot. What kid does not like baseball and killer dogs that are not really killers. Ages 8+.
4. Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. Might be why I had so many absences in high school!. Ages 12+.
5. Better off Dead. On the darker side but still brings back memories. Ages 12+.
There are so many like Beetlejuice, Back to the Future, Karate Kid, Pretty in Pink, Goonies, Say Anything, Bill & Ted’s and the list can go on that fall on a mother list, just not my top five.